Date bags are used to protect the date clusters until the stage of full maturity.
Date bags features
- Two top and bottom openings for the bag to be closed to the cluster head and collect the products fallen into the bag.
- Protecting the date clusters against dust and fine dust.
- Protect the date clusters against the birds, bees and other insects.
- Protecting the date clusters against pests like the fruit worms.
- Reduction of the effects of date drying
- Preventing the fall of dates and reduction of product loss
- Easy installation, ease of use and demounting
- Dimensions: 80 × 90, Texture density: 80 × 90,
- Open texture, Minimum length: 5 m
color dark green