Shade net for covering the water storage pool
Intense sunlight in most parts of the country causes water stored in storage pools to evaporate. One of the most effective ways to avoid such water loss is creating shade on agricultural ponds.
Features and uses of shade nets on agricultural ponds
- Creating shade and prevent direct sunlight and thereby effective reduction of surface evaporation.
- Preventing from algae growth on the surface and floor of the pools
- Protecting the pool water against the entry of weeds and foreign objects.
- Prevent birds and other animals from entering the pool
- Protecting the pool floor cover in seasons when the pool is empty and exposed to sunlight.